Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Kiddies

Spoilt Rotten - we know have launched. I've actually contacted them via email for my own interests. She was saying that they finish registration fairly early, and to get intouch soon.
I think that is mainly because they are a small band

632-9664 or 757-8484 - Christine Nunes -band leader.

My son wants the Aladin costume, but I am trying to hold out to see what Rosalind Gabriel comes out with.

Speaking of which...
Apparently Rosalind Gabriel has started registration (without officially launching) and
'Many Faces, One Nation' is supposedly the name of the band. I am telling my moms to go check out the camp to see if they have any sketches up. So if you know for definate you want to play with her, you could go ahead and register.
26 O'Connor StreetWoodbrookTrinidad, W.I.Phone: (868) 628-8055

Links updated

another Tribe : IP like predicament :-(

5 comments:

Trinidad Carnival Diary said...

Rosalind Gabriel registering already :S

I really like her costumes though, but I think the prices might be a bit more than Spoilt Rotten.

Anonymous said...

Definitely a bit more.
But Rosalind has her own DJ truck!!!

Bagogyul said...

Geez pre-registration. are the past band members getting TLC's also...
Rosalind G not making joke....
i would get on that if i were you.... tell your moms to go...fuh real

Icahwait* said...

I know Rosalind is a bigger band, and the costumes are beautiful, very well made by the looks of the pics. I won't ever dispute the price. Plus, Spoilt is a smaller band as well. Before it sounds like I putting them down a bit, they do win titles etc and do well in the competitions.

Its only because its his 1st time I'm thinking a small band may be best to ease him into it.

e.g
my son is 5.
Spoilt Rotten price - $700.
Rosalind G - $995.

not a big difference at all.

Icahwait* said...

Bagogyul

she say she reaching down there in about an hr 1/2 from now, and she'll call me from the mas camp.

If she thinks their Costume is better than the Spoilt Rotten one, I'll wait until Rosalind launches to go ahead. It still early for Kiddies ( I hope!)
But I only fussing a bit as Spoilt is the smaller band and I'll have to answer quicker with them.