Sunday, October 01, 2006

New month Less time

Good Thing or bad thing?

Well I already have my excuse for the day it too breezy outside to go on the common. But what I will do is do my Pump it Up video. Banish my husband upstairs cause I don't like spectators.

I can't even begin to say how things went wrong after about Tuesday for the week.

I always like to exercise at the end of the day 6ish onwards. I just can't go and exercise then eat afterwards. So on days that I do my lil ting I make sure and organise myeslf eat dinner between 4 and 5, that way the food not coming up when I all over de place.

sometimes I'm so busy reading http://saucytrini.blogspot.com that I end up not writing on my own LOL. Ah well she have the hook up.

Made it to church all kinda ting this morning. My son and I, and he really enjoyed it too. I think after about 6+ years living in Southampton, in England I finally feel somewhat settled. But still can't call it home though. EVER!

Anyhow, taking it one week at a time the weight watchers way, trying to make the wise choices which I usually do until my sweet tooth kicks in, although yesterday I had Pizza too. But I didn't make it to my martial arts either last week. I usually pay for both, so if I don't go to 1, there a 99% chance I'm not going to the other. That's hardly ever though. £4 for one, and £5 for both.

I'll go book my slot downstairs for Pump it up.

2 comments:

Trinidad Carnival Diary said...

stop reading the blog and go excercise!! :D

Icahwait* said...

I went I went!