Saturday, November 25, 2006

Laser Eye Surgery

I'm having it done when I get back in January. I'm still skeptical, but there are so many pros I'm just going to go ahead with it.

They did so many little tests on my eyes to check suitability that my eyes are still wierded out now. As a matter of fact I can bearly see what I'm typing,I'm just winging it. Its just affecting my close up vision for now, it'll wear off eventually.

Anyway fingers crossed it all goes well when they do it, 4th January Optical express. Cost a pretty penny but probably is the cheapest I'll get it with the convenience of having it in Southampton and not having to travel out of town for it.
Supposed to only be about 20mins if that for both eyes.

Wow can't believe i agreed to have it done.

"go-o-o-o go down low and wine.."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dont' worry it will go well. Just make sure you have a good reputable doctor and all will be fine. I know one person who has done this already and they do not regret having done it at all!!

Icahwait* said...

Thanks Pearl. Its a good Opticians so that's cool. Its just a big step.
That's good I need to hear more success stories. Its really common now anyway I suppose

Anonymous said...

Yeah it has gotten very popular.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.