Thursday, November 23, 2006

Nearly the weekend

Lets see what' s on the agenda.
A friend from work saw a pair of shoes that may go with my costume, red ballet pumps that are glittery and I saw a couple yesterday when I went to get my boots too.
Sample below: they're both £19.99 but I'm liking the one below best. I'll hold out to see if I get anything nicer & cheaper in Florida. My costume is Jamette if you can't remember. The shoes the models have on are gold which goes with their beige fishnets. I wanted to ho' it up with black fishnets, but I am wondering if red shoes might be too much red? Would black fishnets do? I'll need some help on this one I think.
Black fishnets red shoes/ brown fish nest red shoes/ ditch the red shoes? Decisions decisions



Half day for me at work tom Whooppee! Instead of reading other posts all afternoon long, I could try and fit in a movie before I do the pick up from school.

Sat I'm having a consultation for laser surgery (eyes) see if they'll quote me an affordable price. Then in the afternoon my son is going to a bdy party and I'll end up hanging around most likely.


My weight is on the decrease this week - *all cheer* been monitering much more and writing down (kev). And most importantly I made it to both kickboxing & wushu this week. *round of applause* Come Sun I will measure up again and see if there is any developments.

My head in a mess and really needs doing. Its just grown out alot at the roots and my next appt is in Dec. hmmmmn. Made all my pre xmas night & pre holiday beauty appts this week too.

The Dove Intensive firmer I have mixed feelings on, but its definately a good moisturizer. I'll save my opinions for when its finished.

the 2 songs constantly stuck in my head this week: Beyonce - Irreplaceable & Billy jean soca song from earlier this week.

OMG PINK on Mon!! Not to be forgotten. don't know what to wear though but still PINK! I saw her at Wembly Arena a few years back. 2nd time around should be even better, Icahwait!

3 comments:

Icahwait* said...

oh gosh that is my 'alternative' side coming out there.
I any keds, converse type sneakers.
But I want something simple, effective and most importantly comfortable. I'll have to try it on. But I ain't know yet, I going to real study it before I make my choice though.
I like the 2nd one alot. But I ain't sure if it'll go yet - I need to see this costume in person to visualize

Kevianne said...

girl I feel a gold boots will be the flick with jammette.. wah yuh think?

Icahwait* said...

the gold will go with the brown fish nets if I decide on brown. I think I really want black. but still not decided yet.