Sunday, November 12, 2006

Post for today

I do want to apologise for any typos, spelling mistakes etc in my posts. Most of them tend to be done at some ridiculous hour. e.g it is now 1.35am.

I did have a whole post written about war, in light of Poppy day and the things it made me think about, but deleted it as I thought it'd be too sensitive. I'd have liked it to be enlightening, but it wasn't working and came out more offensive. I didn't want to be disrespectful.

sleepytime now. goodnight.

2 comments:

Icahwait* said...

I never remember the spell check. Spell check is my friend.

Icahwait* said...

Well I had the site meter before it was at the very bottom of the page.
When I changed over to Blogger beta it disappeared. But I managed to retrieve it. It was still going all the time I just couldn't see it. Blogger Beta is cool.