Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Its the most wonderful time of the year

Ding dong ding dong. Its Dec Hurrah!

I'm loving the season but definately need to me out more to be able to sing while I shop. Wish they had a nice christmasy template I could use.
I love all the old hyms you'd hear in church for christmas. I'd get goosebumps and get all soppy. Band Aid do they know its Christmas could make me cry anyday. How i miss carol service.
I'm going to be watching my son in his school Christmas play tomorrow night should be quite good.


Updates:

Bought my second round of Dove intensive I think its recently started to work.

Going out for meal tonight with kickboxing crew, 10 of us. Someone's offered to pick me up for a change so I don't have to drive either. You know when you always getting laboured with pickups and drop offs. I have to say it is a priority to know that people get home safely when its late at night or if its too cold out to be waiting on taxis or buses.

Went to a Virgin V party this Sat gone. They have some lovely jewellry but very price for just cotume stuff really. I'm not very good with make up and buying it. I do't do the war paint often, mostly when I'm going out and not every time either. That's still the part of me that needs to learn how to be a grown up lady.

The construction of the conservatory has FINALLY flipping started. Whoopee ding! Hopefully it'll be finished in a couple of weeks.

Next Sat & Sun I have 2 meals to go to both at chinese restaurants. I ain't know how the belly go deal with that one.


Seasons greetings to all

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just started using the Jergens Firming moisturizer. Only used it about 3 days now...when i remember.

what is virgin v about? i'm assuming its makeup and jewelry? do you see black opal around often? girl, i found my PERFECT BLACK OPAL FOUNDATION...Rich Caramel is my tone. absolutely fantastic!

as for skin care, i've been using the aveeno positively radiant line for a few months. i'm liking it alot.

btw, the pink pictures were great. when i read up about all these concerts you and other friends in london go to, i's get real anxious! LOL.

work right now is very boring...real slow these past few days. i have a blog on this website that i havent updated in a year. i should start it back.
ttyl.

Icahwait* said...

Hey Ran,

Jergens smells nice. Virin V is just that; make up & jewelry, bit expensive for that brand.
I've heard of black opal, I'll have to go looking behind town if I want to even try and find that in Southampton girl. i'll have a look when I'm next round there though. We could go shopping when I'm back in trini.

Going to concerts is def the biggest perk of living here. We could do that when you come. and don't forget Italy ;-)

Whais your blogsite and what you waiting on eh?