Saturday, June 23, 2007

Facebook Vs Blogger

Is anyone else finding they too busy facebooking to be blogging? LOL
Must have been on facebook now for the last 3hours or so - doig other stuff inbetween of course. But my word you could really get caught up on there dread!

Been to watch Fantastic Four and Oceans 13 this week, and can't wait for Die Hard! You'll have to excuse me but Bruce Willis still looks good to me, bald and all. Thank you to the makers of Fantastic Four who saw it possible to make a movie in the 1 1/2 hr time frame. Amen! I don't know why some movie makers think they have to drag out a storyline to 2hr minimum steupse. Oceans 13 was actually better than I thought it would be and I managed to have a little laugh here and there as well..

I am also presently amazed with the speed of my typing.

Been still keeping up the kickboxing and running twice a week. I've been having an extended sleep over as my trini girlfriend is with me and its been GREAT! And I think I will be having more visitors after August can't hardly wait. I get to do all that girly stuff :-) Big up Ran!

Soccermom status to be confirmed July 4th.


Facebook - if you're not on it, get on it.

5 comments:

D Trini in Me said...

So Facebook is a drug you can't get enough of it.

What's so exciting about it?

Icahwait* said...

the nosiness 1st off. not a drug, but when you see people you know, and have a dig around its cool.
come on you know you want to.
I'ver never been into other networking things like hi-fi etc but this is ok

D Trini in Me said...

Will let you know if I try it!

Karabana said...

At 1st, I couldn't stop w the crack, but now that I found all the ppl I wanted to, it's kinda slow...
Blogging is kinda at a standstill too, but I did post a couple lately.
So good 4 U w your exercise!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss boxing, I should go back.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!