Thursday, August 09, 2007

Hi Everyone

Hello all

I know its been a while. Been pretty busy between April and now. Had a friend staying with me, who has now gotten a job in London and is doing her thing. Started playing a game WoW, which was my previous post occupied every spare minute at home. Facebook happened...., got a new tattoo and I'm growing my hair again.

The time is drawing near I know what my pics are : Mystic, Silver mist & Black magic - watch this space.

Nottinghill Carnival is soon people. Don't know if any trinis abroad or just other people in general will be joining in festivities. Machel is having his concert the carnival Fri Rezzarek fest Mr. Vegas in the Hammersmith Apollo. I should be there, not bought the ticket yet though - £30 early bird, £35 norm and I believe V.I.P is £50 which includes the after party. David Rudder is also having an all inclusive at Little Crott Country Manor (sounds all posh) see www.poisonuk.com for more details. I'm prob mainly going to hit the streets at nottinghill time to get some caribbean food. Can't blame a girl for trying.

So in a couple of weeks time.
Hope Caribana was fun for those of you that participated or went to watch. Uk time next, but I'm sure it won't be as good.

Laterz people - over and out

3 comments:

Karabana said...

Hey You, let's see the tatt!
Those seem (silver & black) to be the most popular choices, lucky you, have lots of fun deciding, I think you'd look hottttt in purple & silver mist too!

Icahwait* said...

I will whenn I get it shaded in :-)

It looks like its black magic for us. Still have to wait on the prices though
and thanks :-)

Phone Sex said...

Amazing transexual post, i m a real fan and would love to get more!