Thursday, September 21, 2006

Sleep, need sleep

I have to get myself in gear now. I think that every weekend you know how it go - starting Monday... and before the week even start it gone wrong. I was thinking of going down the route of writing down what I eat. Did that with weight watchers the ONLY diet I've EVER done (cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in my eye). I'm just wobbly in some bits that I want to tone up.
I do my kickboxing on Tues, and Wushu on Thursdays, which is good fun, but I just don't want to picture myself in my sexy costume jumping to one beat and my thighs and bottom moving to a next, you feel me. I just want to tone up some of the upper leg bits, don't we all. Ever since I stopped running over the summer my belly got a bit squishy too, but I figure that fixable.

I have a holiday in Disney over Christmas, so that will require me wearing a swimsuit, and then carnival in Feb in a 2 piece. I was so counting on that corset to help out a bit and now the chupid ting sell out so is bra and bikini bottom, so I really need to get myself organised. Cause I know when I go to Florida it will be pancakes, waffles and bacon, and God alone knows what else, and I don't business, so I need to be 'ok' enough before I go, so I could eat whatever shit I want. When I come back try and even things out before beloved Carni.

But tomorrow I'm going to the pub to meet up with friends for lunch and I know I have the wedges, not sure what else yet. But I'll try and take it easy. Then Mon morning we'll see

Had less than 4 hours sleep last night, one of my friends called from Trini so that was nearly 1am on the phone. Then my little lion wet his bed and I had to get up and change sheets etc between 4am and 5am so I never got back to sleep and I deading. I usually play dead and let my husband wake up to sort him out, I don't know what catch me last night, as soon as he called out I jump out my sleep. Didn't realise what I got myself into.

Good night from me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a ting...

today i get a vibes to go to the gym. like around 10am this morning i bawl out at work "i feeling to go to the gym...like NOW". so i left around 10:30 to go to the sports store to buy gym clothes, passed in at home to get gym shoes, and after work, i gonna do a walk in (hopefully).

btw, YAY FOR LONG WEEKEND!

Icahwait* said...

Sounds like a fun day out. Nothing like new gym clothes to make you feel like you really going to do some hard work in them. Have fun Ran.