Friday, September 22, 2006

Samson Nanton

Well this is a hot topic at mo...

My friend just sent me some more pics of his escapades. My word. I feel sorry for the girls you know. They can't go no where now, fellas will real harass them. Lets not mention co-workers, friends and family... ewww to the latter. As much as I maco-ing ( if I not spelling it right somebody let me know) the thing I wouldn't want it to be somebody I know good basis. Now if it was somebody I don't like, on the other hand, I'd be LMAO.
Trinidad modern day sex scandal - where the girls probably real shamed! well at least you'd hope so, cause they'd have some serious ho issues if they didn't.

I swear I know that first red girl face from somewhere. The one with the bob

Total opposite to what you read in these British newspapers and magazines. A soon as these girls sleep with anybody that even just remotely famous, they get their tits out, while posing in sexy underwear, rate the performance and tell all about their romps etc in detail. And getting paid in the process mind you.
What you think about that?

No comments: