Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Tattoo


Big day tomorrow. Getting my very first tattoo. Going with a friend who has quite a few, she's also getting something else done so should be an interesting afternoon. Its a lion, I'm a leo, my son's name is Leo ...see where I'm going with this?

hopefully it'll be all good, and I wouldn't run out the chair or anything. I'm really hoping that I take it well..(i.e no crying, screaming, biting my lip too hard)

Its 2 that I want, but I'm only getting 1 done for now, see how it goes. Its a cute one, cartoon like. The other one is 'proper' - a lion head, it real sweet...that one will wait because he told me it have to be bigger than the print out I showed him, so where I thought I wanted it, I have to think twice about if i want a big thing there or not.

beddybyetime...have to leave home on time tomorrow, must try.

4 comments:

Cricky said...

my first tattoo was done in a parlor downtown, that had a bar attached. I sat on the table with my pants down so the artist could do my hip, while drunk navy guys sat around singing and cheering...it was great...Congratulations! It's addicting!

Icahwait* said...

I'm already thinking what to get next..but I don't think it'd be soon though

Anonymous said...

I would love to get a tattoo but I still don't know what I want yet.

Icahwait* said...

well just make sure when you do decide what you want, that you're happy to stick with it forever. I knew what i wanted, but the trickiest bit was figuring out where to put it.