Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Well I reach...

Thanks to saucytrini blog & caisoqueen comments today I finally signed up. That carnival diary she have going there is addictive, and was/is my main source of information for the last 3 weeks or so. I'm living in England unfortunately and very far away from home and the festivities until February. So I really appreciate the updates and ting.

Anywho, with all the frustration (i.e IP), excitement, bitching etc as registration begins, I feel like we should keep the good vibes rolling. After all it all stems from we can't wait to play we mas ent?
when I had first saw saucytrini blog some weeks ago, she was talking about the tension between the IP and the Tribe followers (smtg islandmix or something or the other like that), I was a bit saddened that all that need to be happening you know, come on now..
Then is all the Poison break up, Pulse 8 broke up too, but they still going ahead the old Legends drama blah blah blah.You get what I saying? I feeling kinda old to say, what happen to the carnival spirit dread? I am only 25 by the way. We all know there are some under lying issues that come with carnival which is a shame, but we don't have to go and announce it to the whole world. Killing the vibes man..kinda un-necessary.
Mind you, I vented a little this afternoon after reading some comments from some fool 'ANONYMOUS'on saucytrini's blog, who was basically excusing IP's approach. I'm still a bit miffed with them, but their costumes are soooooooooo pretty. I know if they put up some decent prices NOW (under $3000) I will forget the Tribe thing one time, but never mind me. I'd have thought as Tribe is basically their biggest 'rival' and I mean this in the nicest of ways honestly,( maybe I should say the word competition instead, but people know what I mean right..), that they would have liked to be as upfront as Tribe have been blah blah, but hey what do I know?
Anyway as for right now, it will be Tribe for me yes, supposedly jamette cause that is where my friends want to play, it cute too bad, but I had like the Fancy Indian best. So I still waiting to hear from them to see if they get through with their registration over this weekend gone. Because as we know the corsets sell out so i don't know what they doing.

I'm off to my kickboxing now so laterzz.

2 comments:

Hottie Hottie said...

U up here too girl? Which part yuh staying?

Icahwait* said...

Yes girl. I'm in Southampton. From what I was reading on your blog you're in London??