Sunday, October 01, 2006

Attention Girlies - WAXING WAXING!!

In line with all the beauty and make up etc.

I want to know where is a good place to get waxed. I want some smooth legs, and you know with the whole 2 piece thing the bikini area have to get some attention too as it'll be on display. And I recently started on the underarms on the advice of work collegues. I think I'll stick to doing it too. Cause you know hands up in the air all round, and we all know how that could look sometimes. I recommend it though be prepared for the first time. But you'll find yourself playing with your underarm, its so smooth even when the hair grows back, no roughness.

One of my friends told me about Crowne plaza I believe. She hasn't tried it herself though. Her friends go there. (Hi Rip!!)

Anybody know if it any good? Or any other good places in the west to get some waxing done? And I don't want to go somewhere where when I leave half the hair still blooming there either.
I'd do it before I left here, but I know the time Mon, Tues come around it'll be growing back, so I ruling that out.
Where to get waxed, and if you know prices too, that'll come in handy. Full leg, bikini & under arm.

THIS IS FOR WESTERN TRINIDAD, not for Southampton west. I feel like a Fal-ing with the internet. LOL

No comments: