Friday, October 20, 2006

Blogging

I'm getting addicted.

I'm having alot of fun just reading other blogs esp from the trinis in foreign. Big shout out!
Its good to see we all experiencing the same kinda things.

My husband is an englishman, my son born here and I living here over 6yrs now, but it will never be home to me yes. This is just somewhere I live. When I dream 95% of my dreams are of my life in Trinidad.
The day he says lets go live there; I'd be packed and on plane before you say jack robinson.

Its only a few months again anyhow, not that long till Feb. I only talking so cause winter round the corner *shudder*
At work today I had on my winter coat in the office, it so fricking cold on my floor. The other floors ok but oh shit man. People only asking me if I cold. I have on a frigging coat inside, yes I cold!! They don't believe me nah. So I tell a couple of them to feel my skin, and they like, " Oh my Gosh, you're frozen!" Yes I know tell me about it.

Ate like a pig, and talking to my husband on messenger and he bringing me home a doughnut too, he did ask if he should bin it. I said no, I'll have it. I'll probably be oinking later with all them sausage rolls I eat today yes LOL. Its the little mini ones too.
Tom is another day yes. Its that time of the month I doh cater!
I'm a size 10, and a 12 for when my ass have to fit in it too.

2 comments:

Trinidad Carnival Diary said...

I SO hate the cold I would be just like you all bundled up.My friend, who migrated last December is depressed that the weather has changed. He so enjoyed the summer and now he tells me it is cold in London.He will be back in Trinidad for December though,I guess that is what keeps you guys going, knowing you will get some sunshine and HOT weather in a few months.

Icahwait* said...

Depression is joke girl. It does get hard, cause its nightime dark when I wake up to go to work 6.45am. And soon enough 4.00 so it'd be night time.
Sympathies to your friend. It takes alot of getting used to. If he ever feels like having a good old moan, tell him to come through.