Friday, October 20, 2006

Just one more thing - Food Friday

Its Food Friday tommorow at work. Everybody brings in some kinda food. And by food I mean some junk food shit. cookies, cakes, crisps, sausages rolls, chocolates, doughnuts.. and the list rolls on. ANd the eating usually starts from in the morning as soon as everybody brings their stuff in, or from before if we playing greedy, then till all afternoon.

So I'll actually try and avoid most of it. I have my weaknesses and I'm only human after all. Plus I really actually want to be all up in that, BUT I will try to see if I find some will power on the roadside somewhere on my way to work.

I bought some Doritos I want to try so I'll have them. Went grocery shopping this week and picked up some more of Sainsburys Toffee muffins it was a get 2 extra in the pack free. How could I refuse. By this week I meant yesterday and all the muffins gone. I did share with my son, and by share he had 2.
Its my sweet tooth that gets to me.

1 comment:

Icahwait* said...

binge eating is what I do best.
Its not good though is it, the after effects.
One day at a time. I try to moniter on a weekly basis how thing going.
I don't know where will power is come from, if you find out let me know