Saturday, October 28, 2006

Check this out

After reading Saucy blog last night on the 2007 Soca, I went to check out Toronto-lime.
I've known the site before, but I never realised they had soca videos on them too.

As much as I love my Carnival, sometimes I feel like we rushing it. And no I never used to like the soca switch, because it kills all the good soca by the time carnival come round. But when I was watching those videos I ketch the vibes man it was nice.
And the last page on toronto lime has some old school Machel, even too young to soca.

I'll have to put up a link to that one.
Trinijunglejuice is quite good, they missing a few good songs but they have soca from 2004 up. Even the other islands carnival releases.
The other one I like is a soca station I have in my favs at home- but I at work so I'll put that up later.

1 comment:

Icahwait* said...

As tired as I was last night, I just stayed up watching the videos. It have some koction riddem on there I real like.

The only thing i didn't do was get up and start to wine.