Saturday, October 28, 2006

Saturday working & Hush Puppy boots

This is the last of my Saturdays for a lil while. Thank goodness cause I can't handle it right now nah. I dead. I just bepping on myself. Really need to stop staying up late.

I had to watch Lost last night and tonight it will have to be Desperate housewives & Nip Tuck.
Can't let another night pass and I ain't watch the Nip yet. Can't get enough of these shows, and a couple others too - Laguna beach and The O.C.
Yes Laguna beach!
I don't watch too much tv, not a big fan of british sitcom or comedies, unless my husband makes me watch it. Some I like but very very few and far inbetween.

Hopefully I'll be in bed before midnight, cause I can't tell you when last I have done.

On another note I want to get a pair of hush puppy boots. Going to try them on when I finish work. They real cute - HP Christie they're called. I'll see if I could get a pic and stick up.
I have a pair of HP boots, because it had my name. Stupid, but who cares. My name is not that common and the boots were nice, that was good enough for me.
This isn't for carnival though.

2 comments:

Trinidad Carnival Diary said...

I look at Laguna Beach too...I shame to admit it, but it's pure comedy gold to me :D

Those young, rich, spoilt kids who are take themselves way to seriously makes for good TV and plenty laughs for me.

Icahwait* said...

If again. All the drama with the guys gets me.
I have on occasion watched super sweet sixteen, now that show is appalling, these parents need licks yes.