Thursday, November 16, 2006

All of Us

Was just looking to see how far behind I am with the show All of Us and I was checking an episode when I saw the name Boris Kodjoe. I saying to myself that name not sounding familiar so I gone to check a pic on IMDB. OMG!! He is def worth a mention. You seeing the state ah dis man Lord have mercy! For a baldie he all that and then some. But his wife is very pretty too :-(

I see Lost is not on till next year now.
Nip Tuck - Christian Troy whoo hoo
Like my Girlfriends of course - it not showing at moment though.
All of Us - I hope they don't drop it anytime soon
My wife & Kids was good too but it done now ent think I've seen every episode of that
Charmed - That was my real show dread. I vex it done. steupsee
Desperate Housewives- real bacchanalist ting
The O.C - Season 4 I'm on it and yes I still like teenage shows & Laguna beach - 'the real O.C' hahahaha which I know i mentioned before that should be finishing soon. Them chirren messed up, and the fellas are such bastards.
Can't forget the Hills spinoff from first eppy of Laguna beach cause I liked L.C. Is it going to have a 2nd season?
Everybody Hates Chris - this is our show ( my son & I) real kicks.
The Simpsons just because you have to keep watching it anyway.

2 comments:

Icahwait* said...

You don't like the cinema, you not on tv. what you doing when the day come? hadda pass time somehow
It sounds like a lot but I don't have the tv on browsing for things to look at. These are my shows and I stick to that. I don't really need any new addictions.

Icahwait* said...

well I guess it just proves you have a life lol