Saturday, November 18, 2006

Saturday Updates inc Carnival 2006

I've added quite a few new things to photo album. There's pics of visits to Spain & Belgium, T&T pics, Trinidad Carnival 06' and other little here and theres.
Carnival 06' includes some kiddies, Mon & Tues on the road all over the place and Insomnia.

see them all HERE.

Note it had real people in their two piece on Mon eh people. You know the children have what 6 competitions to play in? Allyuh stay right there with expensive costume only playing on 1 out of the 2 days we get. Those 2 days I will be trying to get the most of my $2895 + flights thank you very much. I know most of my fellow bloggers will be doing the Mon wear thing.. I just still can't get my head round this ting yes. But obviously to each their own and its all very interesting to read about and to see and hear what you bought or buying that's all good don't get me wrong but I not in that. I feel strongly about this one.

And just for any spectators out there. I always find Ariapita Avenue is one of the best places to see all the bands that going pass. And its good as easy access to St James and town. I was about to say that is its close to the Savannah too, but we don't really know what happening with the carnival new home yet do we? nevermind

I was listening to some of the soca for 2007 while doing all of this. I SEE MY GIRL DESTRA have a tune out - ...ah want to wine and behave rude..boy bring de wine doh waste my time... I dare you!
I feeling that one. It have a few others too, but the list will start to get too long so I ain't go down that road for now.

As part of the new 5 week plan I will measure & weigh myself on Sundays to track success. I weigh myself all the time, but the measuring I do once in a blue moon. It might help.

4 comments:

Icahwait* said...

Kevian I'm sure you doing good anyway so don't worry yourself its just 1 week you had to do what you hadda do.
I do the same for mon. no big set of accessories, bra & belt.

Icahwait* said...

You'd be in good company if you did it either way, no harm done.

I probably better check with the crew what they doing about that cause I ain't know. If they doing the mon wear, i will STILL be in my costume. nah cater for dem.

Trinidad Carnival Diary said...

Lots of people in TRIBE wear their bra and belt for Monday, so if you choose to do so you won't be in the minority.

I will be in my Indian Cosutme though :D

Icahwait* said...

Allyuh big up and make it cute :-)
Kevian when you decide if you doing it or not tell us de scene.
I almost felt to do a poll about it. Too sleepy now