Friday, December 22, 2006

Browsing Triniscene

Babysitting = more time for computing. One child entertains the other.

Anyway back to the topic. I was initially searching for other j'ouvert stuff and I started browsing some of the galleries. First off, big up to the Trini girls most of which are rocking some real hot clothes(reminding me just how much I need to update my wardrobe before I start hitting fete in Feb). But I ain't understanding the men choices. Cause some women that looking real pretty have a real ugly man that hanging on to them. But who is me. Let me shut up with that before I get boff.

Once I started I had to trawl through some of the other galleries.Its me being fas from all the way over here seeing what old faces are up to.
Zan head big dread, cause I know he have two matchstick legs under them big jeans so his head to me looking real big I keep laughing anytime I see him. Like the ras though. Machel have some nice zip ups I'll give him that I wanna know where he shopping. Browsing the triniscene galleries is also a good means of checking out the local ahm *cough* *cough* 'talent' lol but that is few and far between. Hard pickings boy.
Moving along the dancers in Zen have skills, hot clothes and nice boots too. Well at least 2 of them, the other one need feeding though somebody help her.

ok so note to self: new tops, new shoes & pointy ankle boots, crop pants.

now I have to do another post about what I originally wanted to do

2 comments:

Trinidad Carnival Diary said...

Partying in Trini is like a fashion show... lots of fashion and plenty posing be prepared!

Icahwait* said...

oh gosh well if only I coulda cater. I'll try and get some nice tops but it would still be jeans ALL the way comfort requires it.