Sunday, December 17, 2006

Holiday!!!

I'm on holiday officially. School is still on here till Tuesday. the diet went out the window considerably. But I don't really care right now. I'll fret when I get back in January.

Next Sunday we'll be off to airport early o'clock. We're flying through Detroit on Northwestern?? Never heard of this airline. wasn't expensive though. Detroit might be really cold, possibly snow I'm not sure. Would be fun if it did snow properly.
Looking foward to vacation now.

and Caisoqueens blog made me miss Trini boy. It was a real sweet blog. I think it captured the soul of any Trini abroad.

My hair is cut short now as of yesterday. It just falls under my ears I love it. Last night was a good night out. Chinese xmas meal. was 5 degrees though. ARRGGHH! we were in the restaurant from 8 till midnightish. Really lovely food.
Today's Chinese was good as well. Its hard eating the same kinda food 2 days in a row. Did my wifey bit for the day. Got rid of the boys and I'm home alone now - RESULT! I'm really really sleepy. I'm talking to my friend & mom on msn at same time.
ITs coming up on 5 o'clock and pitch black outside humph.

I still love Destra, any fete she at, I'll try and be there yes. she have me hooked!

5 comments:

Icahwait* said...

Look who! good to see you girl, missed you too. Was checking every so often to see if you came back.
With the food ting, i trying what I go say? Not gained really, but not lost either. Not bad, but I hope I really find some restraint come January.

caisoqueen said...

Girl..like all ah we on a standstill. I not overdoin it mehself fuh Christmas wid de eating... Actually de gym will be open xmas day and if I decide to stay in town I'll hit de blasted gym. I'm sick of de gym already! But, I'm determined to lose de weight. I only have to lose 15 pounds...but at my size, it's so freakin hard.

Icahwait...have a wonderful vacation eh...have fun!! And thanks for de reference to meh blog darlin! muuuaaahhh

Icahwait* said...

The gym open on CHRISTMAS DAY. Those poor staff, good for you, bad for the staff. That is determination though. 2 mths and 15lbs is not bad.
I'm still wishing to tone up more I miss my running too bad. I ain't stepping out in the cold to do it either.

Thx. I'll put up one last post before I leave on Sun.

Icahwait* said...

I leave on Christmas Eve so I'll probab post Sat night.
I'm enjoying my Christmas season. I'm not going to go without saying bye bye

Icahwait* said...

I'm flying through detroit to get to Orlando. Not sure what the internet status will be, I'm sure we'll have access from the hotel room but at extra surcharge (depends on how extortionate)
It ain't have nothing interesting going on really. Got my hair did, my nails, pedicure done. Just leg waxing to go.
I'm packing right now