Saturday, December 23, 2006

To all a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

As I listen to Mariah Carey sing O Holy Night its time to bid farewell.

Have a very Merry Christmas, have fun and a restful day (after all the cooking done). Eat a pastelle, ham & some stuffing for me.
Ring in the New Year in style and don't make any resolutions you can't stick to. Have a good time with family & friends and enjoy the season. We all know what comes next...

I'm off to Disney World Caribbean beach Resort for Christmas & New Year and will be back on the 3rd Jan. I suspect I'll have alot of catching up to do when I return.

from me to you Good Night!

1 comment:

Icahwait* said...

Hiii Kevian. I'm back. Caribbean Beach Resort is just one of the hotels inside of Walt Deisney World. There will be too many pics