Sunday, January 14, 2007

Ketchup

I on my last dregs of Mabels ketchup as of yesterday. You know when you have to put that little bit of water in the bottle and shake it, cause it can't flow out. How soon is the flight again?

I like my ketchup a little sweet that is why you would never find me with acidic Heinz ewwww. Heinz just don't cut it. I like my little trini ketchup that will never change. When I can't have my ketchup I rather use bbq sauce. Any fast food place I go into, "you have any BBQ suace?"

I got over the crix thing. Still bring back loads when I go. Nothing here could rival it. Nothing

Found a reasonable tasting hotchocolate at last - Iceland own brand. I like to just add hot water no milk. But I still buy some when I go home esp with marshmellows

Orchards I still miss - I love all the single flavour Orchard drinks. Run through that like crazy when I home. But you learn to live with out it inbetween

But the ketchup will still remain. I hate when my ketchup done. The other things I know will always be short lived.

13 comments:

ttfootball said...

i vex i clean forget to bring back ketchup :(
i goin by a west indian place down the road to see if they have (the same place i does get crix) I cant believe u cant find somewhere to get crix

Icahwait* said...

I feel for you, when next you going home if you can' find any?

Maybe in London I could get places that sell crix but I don't go up there so often. But I know the west indian places here I never see any

buublenut said...

They sell Crix at the store up the road from my house here in Toronto :) Only $1 a bag too!!!

buublenut said...

I love Fruita but with this new diet I ain't drinking that STEUPS there is a can in my fridge now - just sitting there :(

Karabana said...

Yeah, I find there's not enough diet Caribbean drinks, like I can only drink Ting on vacation, now if they made diet, I'd be a happy gyrl year round.
& Brio!! make it diet!

Icahwait* said...

Buuble i can't say I ever caught on to fruita. I hooked on Orchards.
Kara I don't know how to advise you'll best on diet drinks.
You could get crix in Canada? This is nonsense. I am going to be visiting our 'International' Store behind town this weekend.

Bagogyul said...

awwwwwwwwww, poor tings!
Brooklyn and Queens is it!
Cause we have everything now, cheese, ketchup, dinner mints, orchard, maubyfizz.
And the list goes on and on!

Icahwait* said...

Bagogyul cheese??? eh?
I need to hear from some londoners now man. They must get them ting up there. But its like an 1 and 1/2 away. Better than 9hrs away but still

Karabana said...

Absolutely you can get all int'l groceries in Toronto, being the most multicultural city in N. America. Now the rest of the country, nope, not the case.
(I'm not a Fruita (too sweet, & not diet) or Crix gyrl. I had an interesting experience w Crix. My MIL made a trifle w Crix, it was very.... um....(insert tact here).... different.)

Icahwait* said...

uh geed. I love Crix to death and they say you could eat it with everything. But def not with a trifle. yuck!
Crix is very low fat too eh.

caisoqueen said...

Yeah, we have crix in DC..and NY ain too far away. But yuh know, there's a West Indian grocery store about 5 miles from where I live but fuh some reason I don't visit it but maybe 3 times a year? I jus have a problem wid buyin my trinis stocks in America...and payin US fuh it. I need to visit it more, but I just go in dey and get nostalgic..hehehe

Icahwait* said...

I know what you mean caiso. I've only ever visited the International store here in Southampton 2wice ever. Because its behind town and a not so good smelly area.

ttfootball said...

hmmm...i need to make a trip to brooklyn nex weekend... well after I pass by the store in the bronx and see what they missin...i REALLY need some ketchup...ah never really fuss to pay the US$ cuz having the stuff outweight that inconvenience ;)