Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I miss Thou - Happy Valentines

Ahhh finally got to be on internet. I even dreamt that I was posting lol.

ok today is Valentines Day. Saw Bunji & FayAnn down at Starlite Plaza my first sighting. I noticed she had on silver and he has on gold. awww. I was behind her in line at the bank.

It is GREAT!!! to be home!! Can't stress that enough. Husband working on the tan lol

Updates

Been to the Tribe mas camp for the first time yesterday and in person I still find that Imp & Fancy Indian the best costumes on offer, they're so beautiful and even more so in person. The detail is unbelievable, not too much and just right.

i went Alternative Concept on the weekend - that was shit sorry. Well I reach like midnight so it could have been good before then I wouldn't know. I was actually falling asleep on myself.

Going Bacca Wed tonight to see Machel make up for Sat performance, Tribe Thurs tom hope to see you bloggers there, and Girl Power fri. That is my fetting done right there. Playing J'ouvert and then out on the road mon & Tues of course.

Jumbie for Road March! It have too much nice soca to pick runners up.

Allyuh like allyuh self for carnival and please be safe.
Have to see how many blogs I could catch up on in the next 20mins. Hopefully I'll log on soon again

No comments: