Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Pre-departure blog

Tomorrow morning I will be off. 5.30am leaving house. AHHH! When we land my first priority is to get some tasty Trini food.

I ain't pack yet, none of us have but I know in my head what going on with wadrobe so it wouldn't take me long. I am not crazy. Today last day of work I think I'm looking foward to getting out of there more than looking foward to Carnival itself!

The show 24 has taken my life hostage I am sad to report lol. And I've seen 3 men from Desperate Housewives in there so far (Rex, Carl, Lynette's ex-boss) wierd.

My objectives today : deal with pain (its that time), Do no work, pick up son from school say goodbyes, make my way through 2 more episodes of 24, eat dinner. Start packing.

I can't belive I'm going to be there tomorrow, its giving me goosebumps as I think about it. Its gone a little colder here again so I've greatful to be fortunate to run away to some hot sun. Trini I miss you, I'm coming home.
I've already started in the works Christmas in Trini 2008.

After collecting costumes on Fri, its kiddies carnival on the weekend. Before I reach late for work and I'm already tempted not to go Lord knows.


Bloggers see you soon...
Icahwait over and out!

2 comments:

buublenut said...

See you on da road girl - have a safe flight!!!

TriniQueen said...

Have a safe one, dear! I'll be there Sunday afternoon!! I CAH WAIT either!!! lol