Friday, February 02, 2007

Less than 1 week to go

Oh gosh my weight anything has failed. Not where I'd like to be or close, could make a dent this week if I really really tried.hmmmnn
Went out mexican last Fri, and last night went to the pub for kickboxing gathering. I think I've just been eating heavy, later than I would usually. Not to mention I'm getting that monthly visitor next week. I am not impressed.

Have been to the gym this week again, and I really worked the stairmaster boy. If you see meh! Had a really nice work out and finished up with some abs and stretching.
But that was Tues.

Found out from kickboxing people that our Wushu class on Thurs was stopped- gutted. And I will definately be going back once I return from Trini.

Seeing as the O.C is finishing at the end of this season, I've replaced it with 24. Addicitive show dread I've been staying up late watching several episodes a night. Making my way through series 1.

that is me. next thurs...ahhh

2 comments:

Karabana said...

OMG, tomorrow we leave FINALLY!!!!!:):):):):)!!!!!!!!! Can't wait, & can't wait to meet y'all too!

Icahwait* said...

I know! Finally! Have a safe flight Karabana :-)