Sunday, April 01, 2007

Quiet weekend

The boys are away for the weekend at Butlins since Fri. Had my girlfriend over last night after the Steelpan evening thingee. We watched Notes on a Scandal to start off with, and after a few drinks Queens of comedy. I highly recommend drinking and comedy - now that is a good night. Went to bed about 3.30am
This morning woke up watched Hannibal Rising, then Kings of comedy - no drinks this time unfortunately as I had work in the afternoon.

The girlie bit is over now, so all alone. Watched The Holiday with my microwave dinner. Oh my that Jude Law. Sometimes I debate to myself if I did the right thing giving my son the middle name Jude, but when I see Jude Law I KNOW it was correct. Good-looking can bearly describe the man, he is the maning of the word 'dashing'. Who made him.

My mission either for the rest of the night/tom is to watch Apocalypto and Smoking Aces if I get the chance.

5 comments:

Karabana said...

I can't wait to see the Holiday, what an interesting ensemble of actors. Saw Reign Over Me, cried twice, Adam Sandler did a good job. (I only like him in dramatic movies like Punch Drunk Love.)

Icahwait* said...

The Holiday was really sweet film. Haven't heard of Reign over me (we a bit slow on the movies over here) I looked it up on IMDB. Anything with Adam Sandler in it I'd watch.

Trinidad Carnival Diary said...

Saw the Holiday and it was nice because I like Jude Law alot. Notes of a Scandal was soooooo good! :D

Icahwait* said...

Notes on a scandal was really scandalous for so. Judi Dench as a physco.. and she played it too well

Trinidad Carnival Diary said...

from the few minutes of the movie the hubby saw he pegged her immediately and called her out of the closet... then he decided he had had enough and left me to look at the movie by myself.