Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Bad blogger

I know boy. Just couldn't be arsed lol! Don't want to despair. Been enjoying life yes. I suppose with the weather being better I'm not indoors as much and when I am, I'm busy.
All my fav shows have or coming to an end. I think its only Lost that's left which is tonight. Between now and fall need to catch up on movies too somehow.
Just came off a weekend spa break as well. Those of you who are on facebook can see pics.
Was doing really well with the weight and since Fri managed to put on 4lbs. I don't know nah. but no biggie will sort it.Besides that I feel really good about myself right now cause I know the regime is in place.
Been out alot recently and that's not going to slow down till June kicks in. Life is good.
Its summer people whooo

2 comments:

D Trini in Me said...

Good to hear that you feel really good about yourself. That's number one priority everything else after that will fall into place.

Icahwait* said...

well I hope so. today has just been one of them days.