Saturday, September 23, 2006

LegoLand, windsor

This was a waste of time. For about 2 years now I saying to my husband every summer, I want to go, I want to go. Well today we went. In tow was my friend and her son. From the entrance, I mean like before the car park there was traffic, queues for the car park. The rides we were lining up for anything between 1/2hr - 1hr. The thing is you line up for so long the ride go round once and in less than 2 mins if that much it done. Stueeppppsee

There was nothing overly thrilling. The only good thing is that it stayed open till 7pm. Not a bad day for September in England.

Paultons Park hands down anyday. As my husband so rightly said, we'd have made it round Paultons 4 times by now. We still didn't get to go on everything we'd have liked to, but did much more between 5.30 and 7 as it was dying down. I think we actually left the park about 8.15pm as we were getting food and other things to take away with us.
And there was traffic for so in the car park to get out, on top of which the driver lost the car(not me). When we eventually found it the traffic was still going but not as bad. It was like when a concert or some event just finish and everybody leaving the same time kinda traffic. NOT MOVING.
Got home 9.50pm.
The kids had fun, I guess that's all that matters.

No comments: