Thursday, November 09, 2006

Slow week

Is it not Friday yet?
Its been really dragging along this week. So tired all the time. Should talk about the weather, you can't be in England and not talk about the weather, its pretty standard stuff.
Update: Its been up and down this week. Mostly winter coat & gloves, but there has been the odd day or 2 when the temp has been mid teens. And that's really good for Nov.
And Sunshine like there is no tomorrow. If you looked outside during the day, you wouldn't think that it was Autumn, perfect summers day it could be. Then you step outside and ketch yuh ass and the illusion disappears with speed.

Went to cinema 2 weeks in a row now, WOW! I do believe I got a life somewhere along the line. I'm really trying to make the best of Orange Wednesdays as I love movies. Trying to have an Orange Wed 'club' (orange is a mob phone company. They do 2 tickets for the price of 1 on a Wed. Instead of paying £6 something pence per person, we could split that in half)

Missed Wushu to do a 'mommy' book party get together. I'd have really preferred to be at my Wushu class, but I'd have felt guilty.
Christmas do's coming up. I want to start enjoying the Christmas period. I'll have my spurts of excitement inbetween, especially when I have my wierdo carnival dreams. Next time I have one I'll post it. It happens regularly enough. Moving on.
I really like all those old school Christmas songs, hymns & parang etc. Come Dec I'll be dancing in the living room to the xmas tunes of George Micheal, Paul McCartney, Band Aid, Mariah, it gets worse lo. Only the xmas lights on to create atmosphere. Then I'll have to start wondering if its going to snow in Southampton this winter. Will I see snow or will I miss it?

Once I get back from Florida I'll do a 96.1 and do a Soca switch.

With any luck I'll be in London on Sun up at the Natural History Museum & Natural Science if there is time.

Bon nuit

3 comments:

Icahwait* said...

Kevian I've still been reading everybody else's blog everyday. Can't say I've had anything exciting happen at all. I'm very much doing the 'mommy' thing round the clock.
Its nice to know that you were checking though, perked up my morning right there.

Icahwait* said...

Most of the time I think I do. He's 5 and an only child and that has its frustrating times too.
Tonight I'm babysitting for a friend. Her son is coming here for the night and my plan is to make a macaroni pie because they both love it. And then watch Superman with them. They'll both have football training in the morning.
Going to get my son from school in a min, and we stay behind for a while. He plays with his group of friends while all us mommies talk & gossip.
Its great really.

BUT DON'T FEEL FOR ONE SECOND that you STICKING?? How old are you? Don't be rushing that girl. Your life is no longer yours for a long time. Everything I do is mostly about him and for him. I don't want to hear that talk. You have enough time for that unless you in mid-30's or something. Enjoy your life girl

Hearing the fireball right this second. This girl of mine is always teasing me...
What is he saying in the chorus?? I he saying anything or just making noise?

Icahwait* said...

23!!!! eh eh. Girl you have your priorities straight. All the rest will soon come. You ain't missing nuttin. As I telling one of my friends right now, the rest of your life is loooonnnnggg time. Once you get married you can't take it back.
Its only in the last 2 years I really started to get a life back.

I think I could just about hear All I want is you baby..but I laughing because I wining to a primary school song