Sunday, November 05, 2006

Toronto Lime new soca

They real like the Ghetto Flex on Toronto-lime boy. But I can't argue with that, he never disappoints.
Haven't heard the Denise Belfon yet. Was checking out trinijunglejuice for the songs they, then switched over to toronto-lime. So if anyone knows where I can find the new Denise Belfon online I'd be grateful. Other than that I'll have to start keeping soca919 on whenever I'm using my p.c

estrogen riddem - LOL I'm just laughing at the name.

Most of them are ok on the first listen, but then there are a handful that need time to grow on my.

ok I bepping on myself again inbetween typing, that means its beddy time

3 comments:

Icahwait* said...

Yeah I did, I'm loving the chorus. it reminds me of one of those primary sing songy games.

buublenut said...

lol - glad to see you are all using our toronto links :)

buublenut said...

lol - glad to see you are all using our toronto links :)