Sunday, December 10, 2006

2 weeks

2 weeks till Florida, 2 weeks till xmas.

I real sleepy maybe I'll catch some z's in a minute. My mother in law is here and i'm just kinda hiding out upstairs biding time lol. Made some lovely tortilla wraps when I came back from church this morning. Been a really good day so far. My son was in a Nativity play at his sunday club. Came home put on the christmas music while making lunch. I now is just time for some sleep dread.

Finishing work this Fri and I will go back on Jan 9th. getting my nails did on thurs for Sat night. Sat cutting hair and ting ting HAH! Need a nice top though.

Blizzard beach looks to be closed for the period I'll be in Disney :-( But on the upside the malls should be open till late. one less park to see, more time I could go shopping.

Have a good weekend. Enjoy the sunshine & warmth for those who are getting it.

No comments: