Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Tribe's latest email

I'm sure everbody had a good read. Its good that foreigners could pay towards their costume instead of having to to pay the bulk at collection. Very important I will be looking into the system they're using. I don't have the name in mind now will correct when I get home. I figure its prob similar to paypal I just want to be sure there'll be no charges for doing the transactions on my bank account first (highly doubt anyway)


Tribe not Red Ants holding the Christmas party 22nd Dec as we've all read. Nice lil christmas get together for the masqueraders. Theyre are more or less one in the same running in the same camp but I got the idea it was going to be under the Red ants more than Tribe.

No word on venue for Bliss.

Nice of them to keep intouch awww

2 comments:

buublenut said...

I used them to send my downpayment and it cost me $23 canadain to send 600$ - I was putting downpayment on 3 costumes

Icahwait* said...

so there is a cost then? hmmnn how you find that work out for you then? You happy with it?