Thursday, January 11, 2007

Fetes

:: TnT CARNIVAL 2007 FETES :: Shorlisted

Thurs 8th
TRIBE - possibility I arrive in Trini that night. I did same last year and went so no reason not to do it again. Travelling with family in tow could be tiring though
But I might make the effort cause I ain't see anything that catch my eye that weekend.


Wednesday February 14th, 2007
* Bacchanal Wednesday - Chaguaramas **** more likely

Thursday February 15th, 2007
* Machel in Concert - Under The Trees, Hotel Normandie
* TRIBE Carnival Thursday - Queen's Park Oval **** very likely

Friday February 16th, 2007
* Blue Range Cooler Fete - Diego Martin
* IslandPeople Girl Power - POS *****I want this one

Sunday Feb 18th
*Diamond Vale breakfast party -hmmnnn
OR
Sunny side up All inc – Petit Valley
Sunnyside up looks very promsing. But as a vale girl should I go Vale. My mom's house is close to Sunnyside though and I'll be staying there.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

But look how I going Normandie Thursday night eh!!!!!

Icahwait* said...

Pearl Normandie have another good All inc called Hearts on Fire on the previous Sun with Machel Xtatik, David rudder, stalin & Despers.
That sounding real nice.
If I do anything that weekend it will be that.
But I have Kiddies during the day so I don't think I'll make it

Karabana said...

remember, Bloggers Lime Sunday!
I'm curious about the bkfst party, ever been?
We get in T'dad the same day, yeah!!, less than a month.........

Icahwait* said...

We have a time & place for this lime yet? I'll have to go look on saucy 's blog.
I don't think its just us coming in on the same day either eh. I'm sure there'll be a few of us that might see each other in passing at airport.
I think sunnyside up is a new breakfast party prob started last year I think. But it looked like fun. check it out :
http://www.sunnysideuptt.com/

Trinidad Carnival Diary said...

No time and place yet for the blogger's lime on Sunday. Maybe you guys should really plan on wearing the red (or whatever colour) bandannas at the airport so you can recognise each other !

Buublenut and Bagogyul are coming in on the same day too.

Icahwait* said...

Hottie too I think you know saucy. that'll be funny though.

Karabana said...

Well gyrl, we arrive at 6:20 a.m.
I don't mind the overnight flight to get an entire day there.
:) :) :)
I still think all the bloggers should wear a red bandanna on Mon! :) (4 anyone who didn't make Sunday.)
I was wonderin bout the Diamondvale party...

Icahwait* said...

Overnight flight doesn't sound too bad.
I have a trini rag I could get round my head does that count?
Diamondvale breakfast party is usually really good. I don't know how they sell tickets for it, as it ends up in the road?? There's a park right opposite the house anyway you could storm if you can't get tickets. I have no idea how'd you go around getting tickets for that. I feel like trinidad will have to get an equivalent to ticketmaster for ALL good parties & concerts in the future