Thursday, January 11, 2007

Where's those emails...

Friend from work and I are emailing this evening while I've been doing various things on internet. All to do with Carnival. Mostly I was checking out fetes. Anyway here are some of his emails

Email 1
Huw: yeah i do have broadband geek. i remember your magizine from last year, im still not ova that. lol u sound just like a gangster when u say that!

Email 2
Huw: yeah i only looked at the trinidad stuff. well i guess that lot had been drinking loads? yeah u showed me a picture of ur costume, still quite revealing..

(me- this is in relation to that site Saucy was warning us about yesterday.. say no more
)

Email 3
Huw- wat so u have to dress up as a group? men 2??

(me - I just showed him which costume I liked originally i.e Fancy Indian which had a guy in the photo. he didn't know men played too)

Email 4
Huw - when u say play in a band? do u mean instruments? sounds complicated i thought it was just a massive party!

(LOL I can't help but laugh my attempt to explain it only confused him more)

Email 5
Huw - man ur dressing u kid up 2? just destroy any photos before his friends see...!

(me- I showed him Rosalind Gabriel site & Spoilt Rotten to try and see if he could pick up)

No comments: