Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Smenita

I was just reading Woman Magazine in the Trinidad Express online. Rita Jones is only 23 years old! WOW!
I really took to her last year and i loved her performance at Insomnia. That's another good exercise song. I ran to that song plently over summer. Carnival Feeling was one of those songs that capture the on de road spirit.

" Feel the vibes feel the energy, watch the power take over me, and the people dey in a frenzy dey gone mad...Do you get this feeling?"

Yes I get the damn feeling shucks!


Anyhow I like her song with Bunji - Hardcore lovin

and Bunji& Fay-Ann song awwwww a bit cheesy but awwww.

Zan & Patrice have a song together again and its not bad.

I'm doing my homework but its time for bed now.

2 comments:

Icahwait* said...

its just that they don't need to sing a song together about them for carnival

Anonymous said...

Kevi ah waiting on that one. I not too much on the Bunji and Fay-Ann song...but Rita Jones is good...I think she has a great voice!!