Thursday, January 11, 2007

Tribe updates updated

Bliss - apparently this year is going to have a winter theme, so that should be quite a spectacle if they pull it off right which I'm sure they will. That is for those of you who are still bothered about going.

Have you stopped to ask yourself why Machel not at Bliss? Maybe something to do with the price he wanted to charge? hmmmn

Anyway replacing 'too big for his boots' will be a whole host of other stars at the event this weekend Bunji, Crazy, Destra etc..

2 comments:

Trinidad Carnival Diary said...

I am sure Bliss will be excellent especially now how they have the 2 for 1 deal. The thing is though I playing mas so I eh killing mehself over fetes dis rounds. Too expensive. oh wait we talk about that already.. LOL.


I like how the winter theme sounding :D

Icahwait* said...

I'm sure Bliss will be done out the fullest. They had all good reviews last year and I expect the same again.
I know I too bawl the fetes expensive BUT I'm hoping that I won't do it again for a while in hopes that I'll be seeing other countries. And I have to feel satisfied when the 23rd of Feb reach or else I'll be there again next year