Sunday, February 18, 2007

Collection last night

Allyuh I in the same boat with the big belt just trying it on for my mother to fix if she can. I collectd last night at Cascadia after 7pm as I was advised not go around mid afternoon. We got flagged past Cascadia and I had to park on the road it was still busy. All the staff were cool and to pull the line outside, they guided us upstairs to sit down, where we were kept entertained with a Tribe Carnival video, water and the vital supplies (Crix). Eventually got around to paying that took a while the longest bit. Got costume, they made me try on the bra to make sure it fit good. I having issues with that bikini bottom dread it a bit skimpy but I get a good pair of tights in Samaroos today. I abandoned the kiddies carnival just to go get some. Man I could get on bad in them cause they holding in firm and nice. So thank you too all you mentioning Samaroos nough so that it stuck in my head to check it out. I think they're open tom again and I'm going to check them for another pair now that I'm happy with that one.
I'm out, dying now.

No comments: