Friday, February 23, 2007

Its all over now

I'm back in England now. I wonder if anybody else has returned to foreign lands yet?
I really had a time in Carnival and I was peeved that Tribe last lap finished so early as I had just gotten my second wind of energy. Carnival Monday was THE BEST! Had to change from cute shoes to comfy shoes for Carnival Tuesday though. Wished we went around the savannah on Carnival Tues but ah well.
Red Ants j'ouvert put me off j'ouvert from now on, it just wasn't as good as last year. Should have stuck to the sunnysideup plan. Live and learn.
The Carnival has caught up with me finally I am in desperate need of sleep.
Went to Tobago on Ash Wed to get my curry crab which was as succulent as ever. And we even managed to go to the reef the next day.
I bought 2 soca compilations before I left from Just Cd's - so its legit, but unfortunately whatever I didn't get will be pulled from the internet. But I'd love to buy a Destra cd if I can get hold of one.
2008 Carnival isn't completely ruled out but I think if I did I will only do the last week of carnival.

I'm currently holding a slobfest. This involves alot of snacks that I brought back from Trini and watching shows all day long. This is my distraction from getting homesick. I will be left alone.
Work on Mon, I'm going in from 11am finish at 2 how lovely!

2 comments:

Trinidad Carnival Diary said...

hey! welcome back.. I think bagogyul and Karabana are back as well.

Where is the review and pics ;)

Icahwait* said...

Hey Saucy! The pics will definately be up soon they're already sorted into folders. I can't review my vulgarities what will my husband say lol.