Sunday, February 25, 2007

Fete Pics

Pics from Bacchanal Wed, Tribe Thursday & Girl Power are up. They're only really pics of the performers.
If you look at Bac Wed pics you'll see how Destra went on to perform to her usual best after 'said' incident. I don't see why everyone was making a fuss about her att, how would you feel getting hit with one of those foam things while performing? Anyway slight blip, but she continued to mash up de place - haters away!

Bacchanal Wed pics here

Tribe Thursday was my prize fete as I was having such a good time I lost my cell phone going 'down de road'. There was no jamming where I was infront of the stage and my husband and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves when I tell you. They had big bouncy balls going through the crowd, and red devils or jab jabs whatever you call them blowing fire. Curtain crew roll call and who knew that mystery man could put down verse? I love meh boy Iwer. Imij put on a fantastic show as expected, they have some talent in there and we love de Ghetto Flex right! Etc Etc it was real good! who miss loss yes!

Tribe Thurs pics here

Girl Power- Just do it
Bep Bep Bep and expensive drinks. I said this already. I was too tired to really enjoy it so much which is a shame. But it would have been really good if I had the energy. I mean you know what Machel is do to people and I just couldn't make.

Girl Power pics here

2 comments:

TriniQueen said...

Girl! I have looking everywhere for these pics (TRIBE Thursday in particular). Thanks so much for putting these up!!! (You know that's yours truly on stage with Kees..:D )

Icahwait* said...

OMG very lucky girl you were lol that poor other girl from US awwww lol was very funny.
glad you appreciate them