Saturday, April 28, 2007

Bacchanal reach here too...

Ok allyuh I far ok. I have a friend from trini staying with me right now and yesterday she told me that while she was listening to BBC Radio1 yesterday 'the Akon story' made the news. I know it does involve an international star but all the drama around it still going on and it actually made news here, just yesterday.
And seeing as I'm bothering to mention the story that I know everybody done kill already, I will just say my 2 cents worth. That girl parents see her photos?? and I don't mean just from the club that night omg! I wouldn't be defending her innoncence if that was my daughter/sister after seeing that.

I hope this kinda thing doesn't deterr other int stars from coming anyway.

I also thought Johnny Soong was invincible didn't you? well maybe he is... I'm sure there's another night club just waiting to open up.

4 comments:

D Trini in Me said...

I saw the photos you mention and I could not believe! Thats all I am going to say on that matter.

Icahwait could you add me to your links. Thx.

So you hook on Heroes? I have not gotten into the show. Did you get Prison Break, thats a good one.

Karabana said...

I watched some Heroes, but stopped, must be something else on taking me away! Now Prison Break is good, but it came & went too quick 4 the season. :( Hey, you watch Nip/Tuck, what happened to it recently?, hasen't been on!
(PS: I think Zen was closed only for a night, if that. & I heard her folks sent her to study abroad.)

Icahwait* said...

Will add you on d trini. I will get on to prison break when the other shows stop for the new season. I keep getting bugged about that one, so that is next.

Of course I watch NIP/TUCK- my husband in that show... :-p
Their series was short and its been and gone long time now. Its a much shorter series than most shows. That is my show

Anonymous said...

[url=http://vtyupdr.com]AKsHY[/url] , BRkpI , http://pyfnknfrtw.com