Wednesday, April 25, 2007

New show alert!

Ok I have wanted to post but have been taken hostage by the show 'Heroes'. Just so that you know.

All these shows will be coming to an end soon enough anyway byt the end of May I would have thought. Then over the summer its time to think about if to play Carnival next year. Although I know that Saucy took a big headstart as soon as carnival finished lol. I'm trying not to get too caught up in it at the moment.

Also to note, I have been running on a regular basis. Yeah! And I have actually managed to shift a couple of pounds, but still just about maintaining that. Yeah again! So for all the people in foreign, enjoy the spring/summer as its here and get outdoors.

And my hair is really working, its been over a month and I still get comments on it regularly. Short hair the official best way foward.

Time for some more heroes now.. got to go NOW, running out of time!

2 comments:

ttfootball said...

yuh see Carlos goal tonite?!?!?!
LOOOORRRRDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!
another CRACKER to the top corner!!
THat was a gripping game!

Icahwait* said...

I didn't see girl I was out.. I completely forget that it was on..steupsee
I will go check the stats now